Options
    Offline / Send Message
    i think concept is bad...
  • heboltz3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    heboltz3 polycounter lvl 9
    i think concept is bad...

This is a bad critique, explain why you think it's bad, or don't say anything.

@gregorein, I think you could boost the silhouette on the bracers and the shoulder pad. The weapon is really interesting, but I'm not too sure it screams naga siren.

What are the materials made of? What were your references?
  • DotaFX
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello there, i would in no way call ur concept bad, but rather incomplete.

Naga basically has 5 slots? if im not mistaken, the only problem i see in ur concept is a lack of detail, impo concepts should be challenging, that doesn't mean adding unnecessary stuff to the character but it should have that unique WOW factor that will make a lasting impression.

And just as heboltz3 said the weapon looks unique but i don't think it will suit naga and her attack animation well. so i would suggest u rethink that a bit.

Here is a naga set made by one of my fav artists (Yi) , take a look at it and if this inspires u to improve ur set in any way then great.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=204411599
  • Di$array
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Di$array polycounter lvl 5
    Hey Gregorein

It's sad to say but I have to agree with people above. You've got a general idea but you haven't pushed it further or explored it for all possibilities.

I'm I right in thinking that this is intended for the spring event? Well since this Chinese new year is the year of horse and Naga has a aquatic theme maybe you could draw you influence from sea horses? Maybe create a funky sea horse head dress of sorts and transfer that theme to the rest of the set.

Anyways good luck and I look forward to an update.