Home Artists Looking For Work

Environment Artist Looking for work in-uhouse or remote

triangle
Offline / Send Message
santtiagohoyos triangle
​Hi,

My name is Santiago Hoyos and I am an Environment / Prop artist. I graduated from Full Sail University with a BS in Game Art and the honors of Valedictorian and Advanced Achiever. I was also awarded with five Course Director Awards in multiple areas (Methods Of Design / Level Assembly And Lighting / Fundamentals Of Art II / Game Technologies / Portfolio Assembly). I was also selected by CG Student Awards (www.cgstudentawards.com) as one of 14 Next-Gen Gaming finalists worldwide for the 2013 Student Of The Year.

I chose Game Art as a career because I have always loved art, and the game industry is constantly evolving and expanding. I believe it is the vanguard of modern art, offering a completely new interactive experience that no artist had been able to achieve before. Doing this is not work to me. It’s exciting and fun, which is why I know I would have no problem working extensive hours and filling as many roles as needed in the pipeline. Most of my free time is spent completing personal art projects so I am constantly working anyway.

E-mail: santihoyosart@gmail.com
Mobile: 786-278-5249

santiago_hoyos_warehouse_041.jpg

santiago_hoyos_warehouse_0311.jpg
venice_01.jpg
santi_hoyos_camaro_01-copy.jpg
santi_hoyos_camaro_041.jpg
santi_hoyos_dunebuggy_01.jpg
venice_02.jpg

feel free to contact me at:

santihoyosart@gmail.com

or visit my portfolio at: