• NurmanZh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NurmanZh polycounter lvl 10
  • lotet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    skyrim is a really wierd game, bethesda makes something that looks like shit, and then the comunity make it good for them. sorry if I offend anyone by saying that but its my honnest opinion.

anyways, gorgeous armors christian!
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    i agree lotet.

Anyway, criticism from me: your metals look like the rocks behind the character. they have the same kind of highlighting, not sure if it's an engine thing or what, but it seems like a common problem in skyrim.
  • ChristianPaskota
    Thanks for the criticism, yeh can see that it looks a bit non metal like in the last screenshot, I used a graphic enhancer mod for my those screen to get better shadows and so on.
  • Vertrucio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vertrucio greentooth
    lotet wrote: »
    skyrim is a really wierd game, bethesda makes something that looks like shit, and then the comunity make it good for them. sorry if I offend anyone by saying that but its my honnest opinion.

Modders don't have to deal with as many technical, time, or budget limitations as developers on the clock. They were making the game to run on what were 6 year old consoles back then, and developing without or using much older versions of the tools we take for granted today. And on top of that, it's a more open game than the razor optimized shooter games. Anyone who has Skyrim on consoles knows how badly those run with the latest updates.

While they do put out some sloppy work (the nose normal maps, for example), don't call any developer lazy. This new generation of consoles, though, no excuses anymore for them.
  • Wuki
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wuki null
    So i bought Skyrim Special Edition for Ps4, then i remembered HEY! There're are Mods now, and so i showered myself with Mods. Yet again i remembered seeing Emperor's Will a long while before i even got Skyrim for Ps4, so i set out to find it but to no avail (Issues with Sony  policies and all). So i go on Steam (Thinking Steam is the god of all Mods ever, and surely would have Emperor's Will) and bought Skyrim again on there, and yet again i was bamboozled. It would be only recently i learned Enperor's Will was only an Xbox One Mod, silly me. So it all comes down to this, a single question, will this Mod ever hit Ps4?