Home General Discussion

Full Zbrush 4R6 licence for sale! Windows.

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Skamberin polycounter lvl 14
Bought it a few years ago when it was Zbrush 3, have been downloading the updates since so I know its 4R6 and functional.

I think $700 is a fair price for it as its $795 new, but feel free to PM me your best offer, buyout is at $700 for now anyway.

I'll pay the license transfer fee required as per Pixologic Rules

Thanks for any interest, also would not mind any assistance previous buyers or sellers might have with the process.

Thanks.

SOLD.

Replies

• Skamberin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skamberin polycounter lvl 14
    Just want to give an update on that I have all the information I need from Pixologic regarding the transfer and just want to update a few things.

First, as mentioned it is a single user license for Windows of 4R6, with all accumulative updates to follow for free as per Zbrush standards.

From what I've gathered this license can be resold again upon acquisition.

The transfer fee of $50 will be paid by me after I've received the agreed upon payment, anything else I can do to make the transaction easier I'll try.

I'd prefer the payment going through Paypal but if you wish to use something else just PM me and we'll find a solution.

I'm also lowering the price to $650 for a buyout, you get the exact same package as you would buying the Software from Pixologic but with a heavy discount, so I consider it a fair price.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss the price further please send me a PM, I've already gotten a few offers so I'm not sure how much longer this offer will last, so jump on it :P

Thanks for any interest :)