Home General Discussion

PS4 .. Thoughts? UserNames?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Mangled Poly polycounter lvl 18
Hey Guys,
First off my PSN is : mangledpoly

Got my PS4 yesterday and happened to get a few EA games on the cheap. Only got about an hour with a few and a bit of time with the console:

Console, looks awesome and is super quiet, not a lot there yet but to be expected at launch.

BF4: Amazing for the short bit I got to play it, graphics are amazing story seems really good and pacing so far is spot on. Oh and the DESTRUCTION :)

NFS: These types of games are up my alley lighting and materials are draw dropping at points. Really like the cop vs racer mechanic so far.

Madden: Looked extremely dated next to these two.. I am happy I got it at such a cheap price.

Replies

• NegevPro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    Glad to hear you're having fun. I'm really curious about the game Knack. It was one of the only announced PS4 exclusives I really wanted to try but it got really low reviews. My first guess would be that MS bribed reviewers to purposely give a biased review (they did this with TLOU if I recall correctly).

Anybody here have it?

Chances are I won't be getting a PS4 for a while, I'd like to wait out the launch bugs, god only knows I don't want to experience the RROD or the sony equivalent ever again.

On an unrelated note, just purchased Contrast on Steam. It's a nice little peaceful game with a nice story and a beautiful art style!