Home Artists Looking For Work

RocketTreeArt - 3D Characters, Animation, and Environments

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
RocketTree polycounter lvl 17
Hello, my name is Spencer Boomhower, and I'm a freelance 3D artist with tons of experience in the game industry, first at several different companies, and then for the last ten years or so as a full-time freelancer. You can see my work here:

www.cupolagraphics.com

My work experience includes characters, environments, and props. And building characters has led to some amount of rigging, animation, and in-game setup.

[vv]134510778[/vv]

My focus is on Unity3D, and I'm skilled in the use of 3dx Max, Photoshop, ZBrush, and Mudbox. I've also worked a bit with Maya, and have over the years used a variety of other game engines.

If you think I might be able to help you with your projects, please don't hesitate to get in touch:

My contact page
Email: spencer at cupolagraphics dot com

Thanks!

sam_unity_web_player.png

ww2_unity3d_3.png

flarb_bots_thumbnail.png

respond_river_6.png

Note that a while back I changed the name of the company from RocketTree to Cupola, and you might see some old mentions of RocketTree lingering (including in my username). But it's still the same company, with the same guy making the art. :)

Replies

• RocketTree
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wrapping up some work and am available for more! Please don't hesitate to get in touch either via my contact page or Skype: spencerpdx.

Here's a new ZBrush/Unity3D character showing off some facial expression capabilities:

sam_unity_web_player.png
  • RocketTree
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    New sample from a recent project:

[URL="http://cupolagraphics.com/grunt-robot-for-ar-app/
    "]flarb_bots_thumbnail.png[/URL]

Just last week wrapped up a couple gigs. Got a couple possibilities lined up for next month, but more immediate gigs will of course take precedence. So get in touch and book me first. I'd be happy to discuss any projects you have, big or small.

Also: Changed the name of the company from RockeTree to Cupola. If anyone can suggest a way to change my Polycount username without starting a new account, I'd be very interested in hearing about it.