Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 2D/Concept Artist

Greetings, I'm looking for someone that can provide some concept artwork and model sheets for me for a project that I'm working on. I only require a few images right now, but will require more later on down the track. Following is a brief description of four characters I currently need artwork for, and their race:

Faefolk - A race of fairy-like creatures that stand roughly 3 - 4 inches tall, some physical attributes include a light, lithe build, large eyes, pointed ears and insect-like wings. They are very nature oriented, and thus their clothing is made out of natural things like leaves, plant fibers, nut shells and insect carapaces. The four characters I need concept art for are as follows:

Warden - Sort of like a soldier, wear tunics woven with scales of an ironbeetle, wield weapons such as spears, swords and shields.

Tender - Alchemist, Priest, Healer. Tenders are the Fae who tend to the needs of wounded flora and fauna.

Aether - A wizard or sorcerer, those Fae with the strongest link to magic, the conduit to the very essence of magic as some say.

Loresong - Bards, minstrels and poets, inspires friends and frightens enemies through song. Generally carry a hand harp, lute or a flute, but not restricted to those.

Looking for a fairly cartoony style, but nothing overly exaggerated. Thanks for taking the time to read and consider.