Home Artists Looking For Work

Environment/texture artist wanted to improve an UDK environment

I'm looking for someone with a talent for giving common place things compelling textures, someone who knows how to add just enough grit and stop before something seems old and dirty. I'm looking for realism. The environment is a house set in the mid 90's. Though the house has some interesting architectural elements, the material choices will make it seem like a common home or at least a mildly realistic dream home. The character of this place is extremely dependent on the execution of these textures.
I am also looking to have the surrounding forest made as well. Little to no actively will occur in this area, so for the most part it should be treated as background. It will still be very present and have a large impact on the feel of the game.
If you are interested in either or both of these tasks please message me or preferably email me at breht@whisperbrick.com with examples of your work. If it seems like a good fit, I will send you some caps of the environment so we can work out an estimate on your rate.