Home Dota 2

Looking for mudbox mentor/tutor. :)

Hello polycount. My name is chris.c or PoTaTo!!!. A friend and I have recently started to create dots 2 items. I have drawn the concepts and do the painting. He is a 3d max moddeler. However neither one of us is a sculpter or mudbox/zbrush pro.

I am seeking a tutor or mentor for roughly 3-4 sessions probably an hour each. I'm looking for someone interested in teaching me how to model in mudbox preferably or zbrush if they are willing to teach.

I am looking for general knowledge such as
- how to properly use sculpt brushes
- how to create clean and sharp edges with sculptures
- how to properly execute functions such as exporting, UV mapping occlusion and point lighting.
- a few other simple basic questions.

I would be greatful for any form of help although I am mainly interested in live Skype chat/demonstrations. I will gladly pay for any of the services via bartering with a skill I possess or I can pay straight up (money transfer) for your time.

I am sorry if I have posted in the wrong thread I figured dota 2 is the most specific for my interest and nature of application.

You can message me back or add me on steam (PoTaTo!!!). My e-mail is chrischinkiwsky@gmail.com.com.

Again thanks for any consideration and for your time,
Chris.c

Www.chrischink.com