Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[CE3] Severalls inspired hospital wing and props.....overgrown/derelict blah blah

Replies

• Imasho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Such inspiring work your scene has made me want to dive back into my work and make it so much better. The dedication and attention to detail just shines through here I can't praise it enough.

Fantastic job Trevelyan!
  • Trevelyan .
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Trevelyan . polycounter lvl 11
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate you stopping by to check out the thread, and glad you like the scene! :) Looking forward to getting some free time to start something new!
  • riot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    riot polycounter lvl 11
    really nice work you got there man. love the attention to detail you put into each piece of the scene and how subtle yet effective are the lens dirt and dof effects, they look like they belong there and are not overused.

this will definitely go to my inspiration folder :)
  • Trevelyan .
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Trevelyan . polycounter lvl 11
    Thanks Riot, glad you like it! :) yeh it's a difficult thing to get a nice balance for all these lovely effects in cryengine, it's so tempting when you see how great things like the lens flare, dof and camera effects can look, to just pile them all in on top of each other, but the end result can sometimes detract from your scene if it's overdone. It get's especially hard to balance when you've been looking at something for so long too! :poly142:
  • ofca
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ofca polycounter lvl 9
    thx! cant wait for some stats.
  • Mouhsine Adnani
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mouhsine Adnani polycounter lvl 7
    so much awesome, it seriously is amazing work man.
    beautiful shots and composition, i really dig your style.
    thanks for sharing :)
    Also, you've been bookmarked