This is what i've got done so far.. please give crits :D

nsaZ3NY.png

ocCiZrR.pngteEglHb

Replies

• Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    concepts not the most pleasing design, but there's not much we can do about that if you're sticking to it.

Just continue blocking out, not much I think I can say at the moment, except stop rendering out super dark images.
  • FireTruck
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FireTruck null
    ya i need to fix my gama settings in max on my screen everything is bright than when i open the pic in PS or whatever its dark. :P

i really want to try and capture all the detail in this, this is definitely going to be the most complex thing i have ever modeled and I want to model it so it can be animated :o. im still really new and im trying to get better at modeling :D so any tips or if any one sees anything im doing wrong let me know! ill be posting updates every night :P

added some more :D

cKm3QMy.png

BU3qApy.png
    legs are place holders for now

redoing proportions and shapes to better match the concept ( per fornander ):thumbup:

REiczdj.png
  • DWalker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It's a bit early yet for detailed comments, but the leg/body joints should be ball & socket joints to match the concept. I think you also need to look more closely at the cylinders forming the legs, especially the rear pair.
  • FireTruck
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FireTruck null
    jFJfGMd.pngadded some details not much since last update :D.. ya legs are kind of place holders for now ill fix the joints though and make it look sexy thanks :)