Home Dota 2

King of the Outlaw - Alchemist concept

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Saly23 polycounter lvl 5
Hello :poly121:

This is just concept for Alchemist from me. I am graphic designer ... working every day in 2D but i need someone who can make 3D and make model from this concept.I can help with Textures and everything 2D, and ZBrush. So if you like it write me messages or connect me on email saly.23@seznam.cz with you last wokrs or portfolio. Thanks so much and i hope you will like it :D

king_of_the_outlaw___alchemist__concept_by_saly23-d6kg1cd.jpg

just fast draw concept. I have it all sides of Alche and more details on items.

Replies

• Zipfinator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zipfinator polycounter lvl 9
    It looks like you're a good artist, but the set doesn't particularly work for Dota both because of the amount of small scale details and the general theme for Alchemist.

To start off with the amount of details, right now the shoulders are the only thing that would really work minus the frayed cloth underneath since alphas are used sparingly. On both of the crowns and the bracelets the jewels are way too small. Other than not being able to be seen from in game, they'd also only get 1 or 2 pixels on the texture. The frilly lace details on Razzil's coat also wouldn't have enough resolution to look decent and wouldn't be distinguishable from plain white fur at the distance the camera is in game.

As for the theme, I don't think it particularly fits Alchemist and I'm not sure the community would either. They're very picky about stuff like this getting into the game since it'd start moving in the sillier direction of TF2 then.

I think if you tweaked the set to both make the small scale details like the gems and laces work better for Dota and edited parts of the set like the crowns and jewelry to make it look a bit more like they scrapped together items to act like royalty it'd be a great set.