Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Hephaesus Softworks Now Recruiting

INTRODUCTION
Hello and thank you for taking your time to take a look at my post. I am looking for someone who is interested to join
Hephaesus Softworks. I am looking for someone who wants to join the team for a long term. We are looking for someone who can work
10 hours a week. Every team members will have freedom. For example, if you're a Programmer and interested to join the team, you can create any gamemode you want. I am not restricting members to design their own assets for the game.

ABOUT THE PROJECT
Operation 2000 is a sci-fi First Person Shooter multiplayer game that took place in the 24th century. The game maps are large and it includes various types of vehicles scatred around the map. The game will have different types of gamemodes. Examples are Team Deathmatch, Defender, Conquer, etc. The game will be focused on fast paced. Players will be given a variety types of weapons. These weapons have different specialities. Players have to choose the right weapons. If they are more on fast paced, then the SMG is the best option for them. Players can player online multiplayer with the world, or play instant action with bots with the same feature as Multiplayer

There will be a variety of weapons in the game. And currently, I planned to have 11 Weapons. But after the game development is going well, I am planning to add more guns to the game.

Weapons
These are the weapons that I planned to implement in the game

PKM - 101 (Sub Machine Gun)
Fire Rate = Medium
Recoil = Slow
Damage = Medium
Range = Close to Medium Range
Ammo Count = 25/200

MSMG (Sub Machine Gun)
Range = Close Range
Fire Rate = Very High
Damage = Medium
Recoil = Very High
Ammo = 50/150

Razor 23 ( Sub Machine Gun)
Fire Rate = High
Range = Medium
Damage = Low
Recoil = Low
Ammo = 20/160

LLAS 24 (Assault Rifle)
Fire Rate = Medium
Recoil = Slow
Damage = Medium
Range = Medium - Far
Ammo = 30/240

Razor 24 (Assault Rifle)
Fire Rate = High
Recoil = Medium
Damage = Medium
Range = Far
Ammo = 20/160

Linksys 22 (Semi Automatic Assault RIfle)
Fire Rate = Medium
Recoil = Slow
Damage = High
Ramge = High
Ammo = 8/64

Pindax SS10 (Pump Shotgun)
Fire Rate = Slow
Recoil = High
Damage = Very High
Range = Close Quarters
Ammo = 6/48

Visceral 24 (Sniper Rifle)
Fire Rate = Medium
Recoil = High
Damage = Very High
Range = Very High
Ammo = 4/32

SECONDARY WEAPONS

Hephaesus Bow (Crossbow)
Fire Rate = Slow
Recoil = Slow
Range = High
Damage = Very High
Ammo = 2/16

Hephaesus Launcher (Rocket Launcher)
Fire Rate = Slow
Blast Radius = High
Recoil = High
Damage = Very High
Ammo = 2/0

Hephaesus Launcher V2 (Molotov Launcher)
Fire Rate = Slow
Blast Radius = High
Recoil = Medium
Damage = High
Ammo = 1/16

GAMEMODES
Team Deathmatch = Simple team deathmatch with 32 players as max players, 16 players per team

Defenders = 2 teams are pitched in a map. Team A has the objective to prevent team B to kill all soldiers in team A. Team A will have 24 players, while B will have 8. Players in team A are unable to spawn. While team B has the abillity to spawn. for team A to win the match, they need to defend themselves in 6 minutes time. While team B has to eliminate team A before the time is up.

Conquer = 2 teams are pitched on a big map with 4 areas. Each team is supposed to capture all 4 areas. Vehicles are enabled, and respawning is also enabled. Time limit is 15 minutes. 1 Area will need to take 10 seconds to conquer. there are some situations when a player cannot conquer an area. For example, players from team A is trying to capture area 1. Player from team B is also in the capture radius. then team A isnt able to conquer the area. to conquer an area, a player can just stand in the area radius

CURRENTLY NEEDED
- Programmers
- 3D Character/Environment Artists
- Texture Artist
- Graphics Designer
- Sound Designer
- Concept Artist/Illustrator
- Level Designer

Please apply the job by emailing me on hephaesusworks@yahoo.co.id

Engine = Unreal Engine 3