Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] MadMoon

All comments and critiques are welcome on the layout of the site and any of the work I've done.

Portfolio

Thanks

Replies

• cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    ONE portfolio, ONE resume/contact page.

It's so common folks split things up and so silly. Don't be a statistic.
  • Fnitrox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fnitrox polycounter lvl 6
    ^^ this... I don't think there's any need to split professional and personal work either... If it's stuff you've made and it's good why would you differentiate between them?

Make proper sized thumbs (if you really want them) as they're getting upsized and blurred at the moment.
    Remember that more clicks annoy people, so they'll less likely to look at all the stuff you've made and get a clear view of your skills.

I'd also make the head section a bit narrower, and in the Resume page move the link to the PDF download at the top.
  • jsargent
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jsargent polycounter lvl 5
    I like the split between personal and professional work, I think its something many employers find very important. Some people always rely on their professional work and to have personal work shows that you are trying to learn and have a good interest in art outside your job. I think that the site is easy to use but all of the pictures are small and it lacks a bit of personality. Try adding short descriptions of the work, why was it made, what did you achieve? Also I would make the initial pics a lot bigger to minimise some clicking and get the work at the forefront of what you can see. Its all easy to use it just needs a bit more presentation love.