Home Dota 2

The Oglodi Bloodhound: Disruptor Mount

hamstocks
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
hamstocks polycounter lvl 5
Hello Polycount! I've been playing Disruptor a little bit lately, and decided I wanted to make something for him. I thought about an armor set, but I had a cool idea for his mount: The Oglodi Bloodhound! Below is an early concept:

8rTAqXU.png

I might go back and refine the sketch before modeling, but I'm fine with it for now.
Please shoot me any ideas, criticism, or input you may have.

Thanks!

Replies

• Insaneophobia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Insaneophobia polycounter lvl 5
    Here's my criticism. The concept is okay... But I kind of feel the colour is too close to the model of disruptor, so it will feel more like they are on the same level if you catch my drift. A more darker red would be better. And also, the mount doesn't seem like it would be strong enough to carry a guy with about 100 kg of metal if not more on its back. Try to make it as beefy as the original disruptor mount model if not beefier, and perhaps some more defined eyes. It's a good concept, but it needs a lot of work before it can be turned into a model that would be viable in the game. Keep on working and this will be good mate^^
  • hamstocks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hamstocks polycounter lvl 5
    Yeah, I totally agree. I'll go back and make it a lot beefier, and definitely change the color scheme a bit. Thanks for the input man!
  • Insaneophobia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Insaneophobia polycounter lvl 5
    Hehe no problem^^ I'm just happy to help :P