Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio WIP pt2

So here is the 2nd of my 3 piece portfolio i am making for school.

the 1st post you can find here: http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124461

this is a clock/ toy maker workshop. as i mad the models i wanted to express my ability to detail a environment. There are a lot of detailed assets like the clock hands and the assortment of doctor who or other various game references. i have a few sample textures on this and will post more shots when back from work. i cant wait to really gut this scene and clean up the edge flows as well as get rid of some unneeded back faces. Would like you all to give it a look though and judge what your able to see hopefully you all like it and thanks for checking it out.

Replies

• ZombieJesus
    So here is the clock shop touched up nearly done a hour or so with textures added and we are looking at a complete piece. I kept the look dirty and clean at the same time. i am trying to show that when it comes to the work its neat and spot on where as the surroundings have shown their lack of attention by deterioration. i have kept some bright colors alive due to keeping a good reference to Doctor who. for instance the velvet red colors are existent for #3. the long trail of a object will be #4's scarf. and i hope to add celery to the sandwich as a last touch but we will see. soon i will add gold brass and silver for the gears and hands. clock faces will get added. and very random schematics which are really chopped up photos i used for blueprints on the models. so i will need to make sure i have proper documentation on these as this is all from some site or on Google images.

So please let me know if its working, not working, tips, ideas, goals, etc all feed back is appreciated.