Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Blind: Looking for Artists

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Chris Bruin polycounter lvl 10
Take a look at a current build here and what you'll be working on!

Build 1: Visual Style
Build 2: Visual Shader

I am seeking one or more dedicated artists for an adventure stealth game! I'm hoping to find someone good in the craft that wants to make a kickass game with some kickass people.

In the scenes above, there are two things I am trying to illustrate:

1. The visual look and style of the game, through the models and textures.
2. The visual effects of the game, through a shader (WIP)

If the shader does not load for you, it should look like this, we have had some problems on certain machines with loading that scene.

So what is with the shader? And what kind of game is this?

This is an early visual of the art style which influences gameplay. Each prop/character in the world makes some sort of sound, so the player sees the world through soundwaves. The player is able to make sounds to lure guards, or be caught by guards if they are too noisy. You play as a blind thief, and the players goal is to navigate the environment using sound to reveal the world around the player.

Your Roles and Responsibilities

Now, about you, the person who might apply: I need you to have talent. I need to you be a generally awesome person, one that can get along with everybody, someone with good communication skills, and someone who is good at taking constructive feedback. But most of all, I need you to be dedicated. This will be a commitment for you, as it has been me for the last several months and the remainder of development of the game.

You will be responsible for some of the following things
Environment Art
Character Art
Level Design/Population
Sculpting
Concepting and refining existing concepts
Texturing, Baking, and UV layout
And more!

Contact
If you are interested, please submit a resume/demo with something showing off your abilities, either through a PM, or contact me through the following methods:

email: chrisbruin@outlook.com

If you have any questions about the project, our process, goals and other project related questions, please ask!