Home Contests & Challenges Archives

VG Remix - Booze Run (AKA Max Payne meets Temple Run)

Well hello Polycount, I'm more of the lurker type and I barely post, but I relly liked this contest so I'm gonna try to do something about it.
Idea is fairly simple; I hated that Max Payne 3 didn't have these awesome nightmare sequences the first and second games had so.. well, this is something like that, mixed with one of my favorite mobile games, and that is Temple Run)

Here's a weird concept
2013-07-30%2023.47.09.jpg

A quick blockout:
blockout.jpg

A lil description:
The diorama has Max's Apartment, The Bronco building from the first level, a bit of the favela, a small slice of the Hotel, and half an hangar of the airport.
Characters are going to be the giant bottle of alcohol chasing Max, Raul Passos, some nasty brazilian guy and Becker (or whatever was left of him) and well, of course, Max himself.
Props will include random street stuff, a piano, some body parts and the bus Fabiana drives in a mission.
I'd like to add more locations and stuff, but I just had this idea yesterday and I'm not even sure I'm gonna make it on time.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to start with Max's apartment since it's pretty late right now.

G'night!

EDIT: Can't sleep, a lil love for Max
max.png

Replies