Home Contests & Challenges Archives

VG REMIX - League of Legends

Howdy!

I love working with a limited number of tris, so, I'm gonna try this contest out! I picked League of Legends 'cause I like that game, and I think I could create a nice diorama from some of the elements of rivalries within the game. :D

Unfortunately, most of my work will have to be postponed until this weekend since I work full-time and my computer is stuck in the office because they didn't have any spare ones. D:

I've done a little bit of old school (on paper, lol) pre-production that I'll post up a little later!

Currently I'm planning a small scene (that I can expand on, time frame allowing,) involving Leona, Diana, Teemo and Nami. :3

Replies

• UltraLrod
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    UltraLrod polycounter lvl 7
    I knew this was coming sooner or later. Saw a Dota on here too. Looking forwards to what you have to show. Best of luck.
  • danielletaureau
    Alright! Finally got some free time to work on this! Though not much, so I'll do my best. I'm still unsure of the actual construction of the diorama, as it's really gonna be based on how much time I have!

Here's an update. Been working on Leona's props.\

ltJYAmk.jpg

c6kvZWq.jpg

Tried my best to keep the sword under 100 but I struggled and went up to 150 instead.
  • danielletaureau
    Update from this past weekend!

tApHVrn.jpg

The sword on the far right was tough, but I think it came out pretty well in the end. IIRC the tri count on it is 152!

ssRNjBF.jpg

The props in the lower left corner are Teemo's, his were all super simple to create though I did realise that I missed out his little telescope, so I'll be going back to model that and some point.

And finally;

M9Y531h.jpg

Nami! Oh man, this was a struggle to make, and even in the end I just couldn't get it under 500 tris. It's sitting around 600 currently but as you can see I haven't added in the hands yet.