Home Contests & Challenges Archives

VG Remix – God_of_war_III_Expansion

Replies

• D4V1DC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    Crazy nice work, love this, it is like a little adventure to get around. Love the glowing bits and the scale of everything. Congrats on finishing looks like a lot of work for one person.
  • Daniel Duy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daniel Duy polycounter lvl 5
    D4V1DC wrote: »
    Crazy nice work, love this, it is like a little adventure to get around. Love the glowing bits and the scale of everything. Congrats on finishing looks like a lot of work for one person.

Thank you. yeah it's risky to make this so big like this. But my favorite God of War should deserve this :poly136:. It's made me burn out several time during the last week. I glad to get it done too. luckily I got some free time during the semester intersection, if not, I'm doom :poly122:.
  • hobodactyl
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hobodactyl polycounter lvl 18
    Really incredible work, congratulations! I love exploring all the details :)
  • Alismuffin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alismuffin polycounter lvl 7
    Cool that you incorporated Tactics advance style into it :)
    I didnt manage to find time to finish my tactics tavern scene unfortunately
  • Daniel Duy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Daniel Duy polycounter lvl 5
    Alismuffin wrote: »
    Cool that you incorporated Tactics advance style into it :)
    I didnt manage to find time to finish my tactics tavern scene unfortunately

yes, I was inspired by other people and you had reminded me how awesome FF tactics advance is. So I think that's not a bad idea to mix them. Thank Alismuffin. I happy because I has finish this. Many time I wanted to give up but looking at other's thread help me to get it done. Thank you you guys :poly136:
  • SaarlemSanders
    This is far and away my favourite submission, so you have my vote. There's just so much going on; like D4V1DC said, it's like a mini adventure just looking around the whole thing. Great stuff.