Home General Discussion

90 Day Lifestyle Change

Replies

• NyneDown
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NyneDown polycounter lvl 11
    So I went on vacation last week and though we didnt eat super unhealthy, I ate enough to gain 5 lbs. That was our "recovery" week to just relax, so the only workout we got was lugging beach stuff through the thick sand in the 90 degree heat...which really was a work out! Totally hated to see that number jump up on the scale, but within 3-4 days, my weight was back down to 200 lbs.

I've been playing catch-up on work this week, so I'll get those measurements in hopefully tonight. Last night, we started "Insanity so we're back on it!

D4V- dont stress it man. Just get back on and keep at it ;)
  • slipsius
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slipsius mod
    Ive been drinking this the past few days, and from what i can tell its helping. im exercising too, so i dunno how much its helping, but I dunno. Ive been sleeping a bit better and its definitely easier to drink a lot of this than just plain water! Give it a try! It mostly ust adds a hint of flavor, but it depends how long you let it sit before you drink it. I do it without the ginger. just apple and cinnamon

http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2013/03/apple-cinnamon-metabolism-water/

Also, Ive lost 8 lbs in 5 days... :D
  • Ruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ruz polycount lvl 666
    I have relly let my health go of late and have abandoned any kind of exeercise routine.
    good on you for trying to get healthy, you have my admiration ( pass me another ferro roche and glass of wine please)