Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Nightmare: Origins Demo for Kickstarter Funding

We are looking to assemble a team; or to add more team members to help create Nightmare: Origins. Our blog can be found here:http://www.garagegames.com/community/blogs/view/21860. It's a FPS/over the shoulder 3rd person survival horror game, with 4 player co-op; battle mode and more. The game is being created using T3D of course, and we are targeting PC (for now).

We are currently working to get a good running prototype.
WHAT'S DONE SO FAR

Currently the demo terrain and level assets are being taken care of. We have most of the enemies and characters models taken care. I'm looking to work with a programmer to get the core features done.

I'm also looking to work with a scriptor to layout the basic events for the demo game level(s). We have started to build a fanbase on facebook. We are only doing word of mouth now but once development moves along. We expect more interest in the game should pick up.

THE OFFER

A position on the team, name in credits.

POSITIONS?

We are looking for the following people for the team:

Environment Artist
* Knowledge in the construction of terrains via L3DT or whatever and importing them into T3D.
* Knowledge on texture creation, good at setting up time of day and lighting.
* Strong knowledge of working with the terrain system in T3D.
* Great communicator

2D Graphic artist
* Can creates 2D icons and etc for GUI/UI, sprite sheets, etc
* Knowledge on how to operate the icon in T3D
* Good knowledge of T3D's GUI editor
* Great communicator

3D Graphic artist
* Can work with simple low poly models, add detail, texture, or etc
* Knowledge of the art pipeline in T3D and can optimize the model and etc
* Basic texturing skills required
* Basic rigging skills required (we plan on using the truebone/DAZ system)
* Examples of previous works required
* Great communicator

HOW TO APPLY

Please mention in this thread if you're interested. You can contact me at jstanleynwo@yahoo.com. You can share your previous works either here or in private - whichever you prefer.

Please only reply if you are seriously interested and accept the risk of working for only experience and game credits at the moment.

FACEBOOK PAGE:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nightmare-Origins/363444293726737?ref=hl