Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Character Artist Needed

ADayInForever
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
ADayInForever polycounter lvl 9
The position has now been filled. Thanks to all of you who applied.

Original Post:
Hi there,

This is PAID work. Freelancer must take Paypal.

Here is a very small taste of the game. This is not all there is, it's just what I release publicly:
DataHive: 7/15/2013 - Cumulative Update - RESUBMIT - YouTube

Environment, programming, HUD, rigs, animations -- it's all my handiwork, except for the human character mesh that the player controls. And that's where YOU come in.

I need a freelancer to complete two more character meshes so that I can wrap up this project and call it done. I'm pushing for a 2014 release.

Now I need the following conditions met:
1. Aesthetic
Based on the video above, your 3D character art aesthetic would have to closely match that of what you see in the video. So please, NO anime, NO cartoon styles. Mesh creation needs to be somewhat realistic and detail oriented.

2. Budget
Please understand that my budget is limited -- it's just me working on this, after all. So offers/counteroffers have to be receptive to this need. We can discuss financial details further in private. Again, this is paid work and interested parties must accept Paypal.

3. Flexibility
I am flexible with how involved you wish to be with the character asset pipeline, but there will be minimum requirements -- also detailed in private. I can also cater around your busy schedule and/or workload.

4. Experience
You would be communicating with someone who understands (and has built!) his way through the whole technical pipeline. I don't just know the path, I've walked it! So no time is wasted to that end. Plus it's great for the resume and portfolio!

5. What? You still need a reason to contact me? Oh yes. Email!
datahive@live.com

Markus