Home Contests & Challenges Archives Team Fortress 2

Anyone a Concept Artist?

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Zeemis polycounter lvl 11
I'm an experienced 3d modeler seeking an adequately experienced concept artist for a few TF2 workshop submissions. I am able to fully model your concept art down to every detail, as well as unwrap, texture, skin/rig, and animate. You can see my portfolio here, or my more up-to-date "Sketchfab".

Prerequisites to Consider:
1. I'm interested in modeling weapons, not hats. Everyone models hats.

2. The artist must be talented; but expect to only be paid if our work gets bought. I'm expecting the same thing too, no one is paying me to model for them. Do not expect me to pay you.

3. The artist must be willing to provide more than one perspective view if the weapon is not symmetrical.

4. I can begin modeling your art if it's concise black and white wireframe, similar to this. Eventually however, you will need to detail your rough draft into color, like this. For texturing purposes, I will need something to go off of.

5. You can choose the first weapon you wish to draw for me to model; however, I'll choose the next once the first gets submitting. We can swap back and forth if you like.

6. Availability is a must. If you are always busy, forget this position and move on. I need a dedicated concept artist. No lazy halfass work lol.

*7* Probably the most important; communication. We will absolutely have to have a way to contact each other on a regular basis, whether this be a chat messenger or cellphone texturing. I don't entirely care, long as we are in-touch.

Replies