Home Artists Looking For Work

Chris Albeluhn - 3D artist, looking for work.

Scruffy
polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Scruffy polycounter lvl 11
Hello everyone!

I am a 3D generalist artist with 15 years of experience living in British Columbia, Canada. I have worked on many projects over the years, ranging from low poly mobile games, to AAA titles. Some of the games I've worked on in the past include 'Transformers: Revenge of the fallen', 'The Simpsons Game', and 'DeadRising 2' (4 titles in total), and John Wick Chronicles, just to name a few.

I have been freelancing since 2011. Most of my recent work is locked under NDA's so I can't share my latest with you quite yet, but below you can see a few examples of my work (ranging from high poly PC/Console games to low end mobile/flash games)

Skill Set:
Modeling
Texturing
UE4 Blueprint creation
UE4 lighting
Optimization of assets and materials
Polish passes

Portfolio:
www.ChrisAlbeluhn.com

Here is a quick video to show off some of the things I'm capable of doing. This is a game I'm working on in my spare time called 'Boiled'. Everything you see here, from the tools for creating the world, to the time of day system, and the interaction with the water was created by myself.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuODFieTLgg

Primary Software:
3Ds Max (I have a license)
Substance Designer
Photoshop/Quixel
Unreal Engine 4

You can reach me via Email at: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey everyone,

I'm on the hunt for the right team to join again. Being a part of a great team for a longer period would be ideal, but I'm open to the possibility of a shorter contract depending on the project. I should also mention that I'm looking for a paid position.

My last project has been for a game called 'Theme Park Studio' where my primary responsibility was to create many of the roller coasters for the game.

Here are a few renders I'm able to show.

Park Studio - Wing Coaster - YouTube[/ame]
    Park Studio - Extreme Rusher - YouTube[/ame]

You can contact me through E-mail at: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Updated Portfolio: www.ChrisAlbeluhn.com
    Theme Park Studio renders: www.chrisalbeluhn.com/ThemeParkStudio.html

- Chris
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have had a short contract since my last post, but I am still on the lookout for further work. If you like my art style and feel I would be a great addition to your team, I'd love to hear from you!
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm still on the look for either short term or long term contracts. My prices are freelance friendly, so please don't hesitate to E-mail me with any contract you might have, long or short. :)
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm am on the hunt for some more work. Big or small, send them my way. I'm more than happy to take smaller contracts, so please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello everyone,

I'm available for work again. I have recently finished up a contract working on an Ipad game, but due to NDA's nothing can be shown right now. However, I do have a few images that I am able to show regarding a racing game I worked on in case anyone wants to see my low-poly work.

Lacia-Stratos.jpg

Eurocopter.jpg

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    My latest contract is coming to an end so I'm available for work again. Regardless if your project is big or small, please don't hesitate to e-mail. I am open to both long term and short term contracts.

My experience is not limited to just 3D asset creation. On a few occasions I was in charge of polishing entire games, including fixing their assets, UV maps, textures, shaders, and even setting up the lighting for 2 games using the UDK engine.

My rates are very reasonable, so please don't hesitate to write.

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm available for further work. If anyone is in need of some 3D art created, drop me a line at CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you all soon, and thanks for reading.
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm available for further work. Long or short, I'm open to all contracts. I can be reached at CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am available for work as the project I've been working on is coming to an end. If you like my portfolio and work experience, and would like me to join you and your team, give me a shout!

Portfolio: www.chrisalbeluhn.com
    E-mail: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am still looking for further work. Projects big or small, please don't hesitate to get a hold of me.
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am still available for work. I don't have anything lined up at the moment but I would love to start work as soon as possible. If there is any 3D art that you would like created, please don't hesitate to E-mail me.

Portfolio: www.chrisalbeluhn.com
    E-mail: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am available for further work. Please contact me via e-mail at CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com with any questions regarding my availability or my rates.

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am available for work again. Please contact me via e-mail at CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com with any questions you may have.

Here is a video of one of the latest games I've worked on. It's called Celleste, and is available on itunes.
    I worked on modeling a hand full of assets, creating the planets and their effects, creating the lighting rig and general polish such as making the trees and grass sway in the wind, or ripples of water around the land where the water meets.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDzFVgcqyPE"]Celleste trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I look forward to hearing from you all soon!
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello everyone. I'm looking for further work at the moment. Due to NDA's, I am not able to show anything from my previous 2 projects, however I can show a 'Work In Progress' scene I'm creating within Unreal 4.

Study-Shot1.jpg

Further details of my previous work can be found at www.chrisalbeluhn.com

Please contact me via e-mail at CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com with any questions you may have, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm looking for more work. Unfortunately I can't show much in regards to many of my recent projects since they are not released/announced yet. However, I can share with you my latest personal project. (Re-making of my old solar system project)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBOfuDkt3DA

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am still available to do more work. Feel free to send me an e-mail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I am looking for further work. Unfortunately due to NDA's, I can't say much about what I've worked on in the past yea. But my website is updated with the latest of my work that I can show.

http://www.chrisalbeluhn.com/work.html

Most of my experience is in 3D modeling, polishing pass, shader work, lighting, optimization and Blueprint tool creation for the UE4 engine.

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello everyone. I am on the look out for more work. Again, due to NDA's, I can't show what I just worked on, but I can say that I spent my time creating realistic appliances, furniture, and the interior and exterior of houses in Unreal4.

Even though I can't show any of that, what I CAN show is a project I'm creating on my own in my spare time. It's called 'Boiled', and it's still in its infancy stages, but it's coming along nicely. Everything you see in this video, I created myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuODFieTLgg

If you feel that I would be a good fit for your team, feel free to drop me a line. I would love to chat about any job opportunities and the projects they're regarding.

You can reach me through Polycount, or contact me directly at: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

- Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    (Bump)

Hello again. Just a friendly bump to let everyone know I'm still available. Large projects or small (even if you just need a few models done), anything helps to pay the bills.

- Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello again everyone!

The contract for the last project I worked on just finished, so I'm on the lookout for further work. Short term or long term, I'm open to all options.
    You can see my Portfolio here at: www.ChrisAlbeluhn.com

- Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

(Just a friendly bump)

I'm still available for work. Big projects or small, it doesn't matter, I'm totally fine working what needs to be done (Bills'v gotta get paid after all right?!). Feel free to send off a message my way if you'd like to discuss working together and the project.

My portfolio can be found here:
    www.ChrisAlbeluhn.com

You can reach me through the websites E-mail, through this forum, or just E-mail me directly at: CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

​​​​​​​
    - Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn

• Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello Again everyone.

This is just a bump to the page. I am available for further work, and I'm available to start right away. I know my portfolio doesn't have all my latest work due to NDA's, but I do have an interior pack I'm creating for the Unreal Marketplace to help quickly build an interior, lay out lights, placement of counters, power plugs that snap into sockets, and everything's set up for Raytracing. It's not on the Marketplace yet, but I can show it over a Discord call if you'd like to see a more realistic interior.

- Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn
  • Scruffy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I just wanted to give another friendly nudge. I'm still looking for work. I know a lot of people are working with realistic environments now, but due to NDA's, I can't show much. however, I am working on an Unreal marketplace pack that is designed to make building interiors quick and easy. Here are a few screenshots from that, since it's something I can actually show.

I hope this can give a better idea of my abilities. And in case you're wondering, the lighting is baked using Luoshuang's GPU lightmass, and everything with the exception of the character was created by myself.

- Kind Regards
    Chris Albeluhn