Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking to build team for Digital TCG

XiaoMasterCow
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
XiaoMasterCow polycounter lvl 3
Hello, my name is Kendall Kildare. I've been developing a trading card game called Days of Ragnarok's Awakening for a few months now and I'm looking for Programmers and Digital Illustrators to help me create the game.

The game is planned to be a browser based game. The engine chosen for the game is Unity and we'll be using the Player IO service for the multiplayer service.

I would like to start off small with a demo of game containing the 3 printable demo decks already created. Each deck contains copies of 12 individual cards for a total of 50 cards per deck each. Only 36 cards need to be made.

Positions for Team:
  • Programmers (1-3)
  • 3D artist (1)
  • 2D Artist - Digital Illustrators (1-3)
Programmer: Will be responsible for programming the demo of the game and themultiplayer aspects of the game in the future. Knowledge of Unity is preferred, but not needed. Knowledge of Player IO is a plus.

3D Artist: Will be responsible for creating models of the cards and game board elements and applying textures to them.

2D Artist: Will be responsible for creating illustrations for the cards. The art style of the game is akin to the World of Warcraft and League of Legends. Previous TCG/CCG experience is preferred, but not necessary.

If you have any questions or want to know more please feel free to post a reply or PM.

DoRA Facebook

DoRA IndieDB

Old Photoshop mock-ups
mocktitlescreen.png
1v1Battle.png
Championselect.png

Cards

Embun.png
Champion card mock up - Artwork used with the permission of UnrealSmoker

hellhoundcarddisplay_zpsae56a0e2.png
BulserWhaleDisplay_zps63e6ffad.png