Home Dota 2

Quinn and Kibbles Workshop

We make many concepts, and I usually don't finish shit!
I've been modeling for about 3 years I think, pure self taught and still not very good but I am trying my best to improve.
Kibble is my concept artist although now that I have picked up drawing its a two way in that sense, he draws the main design and I usually go at it and try to make it a bit better.

Right now we are working on a bunch of stuff like 3 items for the July contest and a clinkz set so heres that stuffs concepts.
Rapier bow for Medusa
8pyWlgF.png
Lantern for Warlock
FDaIPqi.png
And then a item for pugna we haven't fully designed yet. Here's that clinkz set as well
pLRhykk.png
Still in pretty early concept but its meant to remake a two peice set that me and kibble did ages ago, its also a remake of a remake of that because the crypt Gordian set had a very similar helmet to the one we made :p
Hopefully I will actually finish things, but good chance I will always be lazy.

Replies

• Vayne4800
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vayne4800 polycounter lvl 3
    Love the bow but having a hard time imagining it with Medusa since her bow shows the strings. With blades on both ends, would be a bit weird to have strings attached to them, unless you have a plan for that. With that said, Clinkz bow maybe?
  • Quinnjdq
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Vayne4800 wrote: »
    Love the bow but having a hard time imagining it with Medusa since her bow shows the strings. With blades on both ends, would be a bit weird to have strings attached to them, unless you have a plan for that. With that said, Clinkz bow maybe?
    Yep we have a bow and quiver, they are just redrawings of the original two but here they are any way :)
    1BVeSpp.png
    f5YLY13.png
    Old ones
    D168F3C5CB338FC38C7D463D5C69DD96E8D2EC87
  • Nannou
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nannou polycounter lvl 5
    the rapier bow looks interesting!
  • Quinnjdq
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Drew some pants for Juggernaut, suppose to be made to match the grey fur set for him that lacks a leg slot but done as a standalone item. Probably won't get made as I feel I lack the skill so if anyone likes them they are probably up for colab!
    Top section of the belt is (bad) grey fur.
    3Y0n19N.png