Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - DarrC - "Demon Physician" (WIP)

Hi guys, I know I am super late into the contest, but I would still like to try and submit something anyways. So here is my take on a character. This one is a necromancer, created to suit a more chinese kind of character. So his appearance was referenced from chinese martial arts films etc. Here is a rough concept, and I will change things as i finish the 3D version. :)

[IMG][/img]mIHFDuG.jpg

Replies

• DarrC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Little update. DOne with blocking in the basic form and shapes.. now to details!
    [IMG][/img]dTlu6Nk.jpg

[IMG][/img]8hdE7Nm.jpg
  • DarrC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well... at this point i'm pretty much done with sculpting.. only the fun stuff left.. ( Retopo, unwrap texture etc etc)...

[IMG][/img]WnIaWHN.jpg
    [IMG][/img]kYEJA7K.jpg

Changed quite abit from the concept sketch, but I find the result closer to my theme than the concept. So it's all well. :poly121:

You can tell he's chinese now right? :poly142:
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Very cool. I... *guess* he looks a bit Asian, yes. :)

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for your submission has been extended: you have until tonight (Monday July 8, 11:59:59 pm PST) to email us your entry.

If you have any issue with the Auto-Rigging or Animating, our awesome support team is here to help out so feel free to email support@mixamo.com and use the word "contest" in the subject of your email so that we get back to you before the end of the day.

Good luck!