Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist - Rigging, Modelling, Texturing - Available for Work

Vii
Vii
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Vii polycounter lvl 6
Hi everyone,

My name is Jared Taylor and am now available for freelance work.

About Me:

I like to model and texture and am working towards bettering myself in these areas. I have worked on various paid projects as well as a lot of my own personal stuff.

I am originally a rigger, experienced with all forms of characters whether they are bipedal, quadrupeds, robots, or anything you can dream up. I can rig faces or bodies. Anything really!

I can perform basic animation tasks only. I have some experience setting up characters and scenes inside of Unity.

Read Me - Contact Me & Details:

I can be contacted at jaredtaylor.99@gmail.com , or send me a private message on these forums.

I only accept payment through paypal. I use Maya as my primary application of choice, if you need something done in Max you can ask me but I may not be able to provide what you need.

My Work:

You can find my reel (Modelling, Texturing, Rigging, or just the Rigging one) on my website along with my resume: www.jaredtaylor3d.com

Here is an image of my recent project that I made for the sake of creating a reel, unfortunately I ran out of time on this one so the leg armour is missing, and there's one or two weighting issues that would not be present in any work I do for you. :)

2z8rkns.jpg

I look forward to hearing from you!