Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - HappyPolygons - Homeless dude

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Anthricus polycounter lvl 5
The general idea is what im just going to jot down for you guys now the sculpt is in process and I am going for a semi realistic feel with it all.

The character will be a white male scruffily dressed in the dirtiest clothes available. He pillages the streets for food and money to feed his habit. He managed to stumble upon the manuscript in one of the many skips located behind his local supermarket and is currently utilising its priceless value to display the words

"Homeless man seeks rich Woman" or a similar phrase.

This is just an outline too my basic concept i will get posting up some moodboards and my sculpt progress for you guys in the next few days

:D

C&C welcome!

Replies

• Anthricus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    First Step of progress, still waiting on upload for some of my mood board/ inspiration but heres what we have so far :D
    C&C very welcome, Make it constructive i need all the help i can get guys :D
    HoboProg1.jpg
    HoboFaceProg1copy.jpg
  • Anthricus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks like im not gonna get time to finish this so im gonna post up my final progress for now for crits, i think i have learnt a lot this time around and really know what im gonna be doing for the next contest but this time i have just run out of time , im gonna try and finish this for a portfolio piece but this is my progress for now guys :D
    hobopossfinal.jpg
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there! Just a quick reminder that the deadline for your submission has been extended: you have until tonight (Monday July 8, 11:59:59 pm PST) to email us your entry.

If you have any issue with the Auto-Rigging or Animating, our awesome support team is here to help out so feel free to email support@mixamo.com and use the word "contest" in the subject of your email so that we get back to you before the end of the day.

Good luck!