Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for a Parter

Hi guys, I am new here (as you can see, this is my first post), and I decided to come here with my proposition versus anywhere else (mostly because I didn't know where else to go ) .

I am making a fan-made Tomb Raider game using the old Tomb Raider engine they released with the fifth TR game, but I am new to the process, and therefore do not know how to do any of the extra stuff (scripting, object modeling, and animations/cutscenes). What I am looking for is one or more persons that would be interested in helping me with those areas.

As for what objects I would need, that list is a long one. I plan on recreating the entire British Museum exactly, so that would be the bulk of what I would need. I would also need city objects (benches, lamp posts, cars, garbage cans, liter, etc), and some sewer objects.

Possibly a good selection of trees (also remaking a jungle area), and some Egyptian objects (going to recreate the Pyramid of Ahm Shere, and Hamunaptra).

My project is a TR game that is tied in with the Mummy movies, and is completely non-profit. You can go here:

http://legendofanubis.deviantart.com/

To see any screenshots I have posted and see the story and planned levels.

If anyone is interested, you can email me at egypt_gypsie@yahoo.com, or just reply to this.

Please note that I would like to be taught how to do the stuff if possible, so I can help make everything.

(Oops, thread is supposed to say partner, not parter :\)