Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] Dan John Cox

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
danjohncox polycounter lvl 7
Hey guys, I'm wanting to get some feedback on this thing. I've been fumbling around on how I want to present myself and my work and wanted to get your guys thoughts here.

Danjohncox.tumblr.com

Basically I'm wondering what I should take out or add to this thing. I've got more coming from my time at Ubisoft but I wanted to get some planning done now so I can just slot that stuff in.

Everything is on the table, should more 2d be cut? does the work look unfinished? is the layout awful? I'm so biased at this point and feel like I need a rethink on this.

tumblr_mnowl0BhzF1soswnbo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mlhhujOsig1soswnbo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mlbnzbjtRC1soswnbo10_1280.jpg

Replies

• danjohncox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danjohncox polycounter lvl 7
    Thanks for the feedback chillydog! I'm thinking I may seperate my 2d from my 3d. it seems my 2d work just doesn't stack up well with my 3d, would you agree? I still want to do 2d work professionally so I don't want to axe it all together, but i guess i just need to suck it up and hide it more unless i want that specific job. And I'll look at adding those stats.

Personally I'm really liking tumblr, it has quick loading, pretty easy to set up, allows people to follow it and reblog it. Do you guys see any issues with the tumblr setup?