Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - InfinityComplex - Ahiral_The Last Guardian (WIP)

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
InfinityComplex polycounter lvl 5
OMG!!!! I've been working on my character all of this time and just realized I never posted anything. My Characters name is Ahiral. And He is teh last remaining guardian of The manuscript. He and his people dedicated themselves to keeping secret the dangers the manuscript uncovered. When the Manuscript went missing, his goal became to find it before it fell into the hands of the wrong men. Because where there is power, there will always be those who seek it, and rarely for the right reasons.

Replies

• InfinityComplex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    InfinityComplex polycounter lvl 5
    Updates Coming soon
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there! Quick reminder that you still need to fully register to the contest so that we may provide you with free access to Mixamo's Auto-Rigger and Motions Collection. (You will need to take a few minutes to Auto-Rig and animate your character before submitting your entry.)

Here's how to register: Simply send an email to contest@mixamo.com and provide the following info:

Name: Your First and Last Name
    Login: Your Mixamo login or associated email address
    Source: Where you heard about this contest
    Tools: 3D software you will use to model your character
    Polycount WIP Thread: Your email must include the URL to your work-in-progress thread on Polycount so we can follow your progress

That's it!

We'll then provide you with free Auto-Rigging and animating on Mixamo and send you a confirmation. Thanks!