Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] FMHeart/Scry - Masked Warrior (WIP)

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my bad english! :)
I'm glad to take part of this contest and I'm working with a friend (http://scryz.deviantart.com/) to create something good.
For now we only have some sketches about the mask of our character, more info about the story coming soon!

concept01.jpg

Replies

• FMHeart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is some update about the character, this is my first sculpt on Zb so every critic/advice is appreciated :)
    The mask is still far from the concept and I think I'm going to try with the hard surface modeling if I find some tutorial.

wip1.png
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there! Quick reminder that you still need to fully register to the contest so that we may provide you with free access to Mixamo's Auto-Rigger and Motions Collection. (You will need to take a few minutes to Auto-Rig and animate your character before submitting your entry.)

Here's how to register: Simply send an email to contest@mixamo.com and provide the following info:

Name: Your First and Last Name
    Login: Your Mixamo login or associated email address
    Source: Where you heard about this contest
    Tools: 3D software you will use to model your character
    Polycount WIP Thread: Your email must include the URL to your work-in-progress thread on Polycount so we can follow your progress

That's it!

We'll then provide you with free Auto-Rigging and animating on Mixamo and send you a confirmation. Thanks!