Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - "BaMbi" - "C_Jane" (WIP)

Starting The Tread, been a long time since i did any work, hope this will make me push myself ! :)

Replies

• aneeshmode
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    good to see you here , lets compete :)
  • thomas_bijoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aneeshmode wrote: »
    good to see you here , lets compete :)

i think you meant complete ! :P
  • thomas_bijoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Fun little character named after Calamity Jane.
    cjanelowrez.jpg
  • thomas_bijoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Clara Jane

After her parents sudden death in a plane crash, Clara found an intriguing manuscript in a box bearing her name, she discovered her parents were not "florists" as she believed. A
    mong other things, the manuscript talked about a species of symbiotic predatory plants, previously unknown to science. A trained botonist ( no coincidence ! ) , she started piecing the evidence together. She designed and built a electronic Crescograph recorder, capable of registering extremely slight movements (as small as 1/1,000,000 of an inch). The device produced some striking results, such as demonstration of an apparent power of feeling in plants, exemplified by the quivering of injured plants. It soon became apparent that plants may have a very real, sentient consciousness, perhaps somewhat like our own. Could the legends be true ? Ents ? Treants ? Plant communication. Collective consciousness... Hive mind. Trees around the world sharing single consciousness--"Gaya !" "Mother Earth !". As she delves deeper into this she begins to suspect that this planet itself is alive. All trees powered by the "Single Consciousness". A discovery to uproot all laws of universe as understood by man for if the planet is a living entity, what does it make the universe? For her the Voynich Manuscript is a start. Whoever wrote this was hinting at something even deeper... and she is ready for the adventure :)