Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - "Erickzon" - "Felix Carranza"

Hello.
My name is Erick Hecksher and this is the first time I will be entering a contest. Before I was too busy at school, so I didn't really had enough time for it but now I'm ready to give it a try.

[FONT=&quot]So... the name of my character is going to be Felix Carranza, a revolutionary soldier. During the Mexican revolution, Felix hears stories from a visiting New York man, about a mysterious manuscript containing illustrations of plants in an unknown language. The new yorker believes that the plants contained in the Voynich Manuscript really exist somewhere in southern Mexico or Latin America. He also believes that the manuscript was written by a Viking conqueror in some sort of native language, or stolen from some [/FONT][FONT=&quot]indigenous[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]natives (now extinct). The new yorker was sent by Wilfrid Voynich himself in an attempt solve the mystery. He then convinces Felix to help him out and that he will become rich after they find the plants. Felix agrees not without warning the English man that Mexico is at war and that it’s a very dangerous place, but will use all of his skills to complete the quest.[/FONT]

I will start uploading reference as fast as I can but I wanted to get my idea written first :)

Replies