Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - eyong - The Wanderer (WIP)

eyong
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
eyong polycounter lvl 5
Hi guys, my first thread in Polycount and this is my first time joining the Mixamo contest and I really love the theme. So I will just have fun and I'm sure I will learn a lot from this contest and from you guys :D

My Concept: A Wanderer/Traveler who is a descendant of the creator of the Manuscript.

Here's his story:
a wanderer/adventurer named Regryd Ue. Lus, a descendant of the creator of the Manuscript and the only person who has the ability to read its contents.
His parents we're arrested when he was young without him knowing the reason why, and the townspeople forbid him to enter the town. The only thing his parents left him was a Vellum of the Manuscript, telling him to protect it. So he lives in forests with his pet, a Gray wolf, and travels from town to town to steal in order to survive. On a certain town, while stealing foods, he heard the guard mention the name of his parents and confronted the guard. After knowing what happened to his parents and about the manuscript, he started his adventure to find the remaining vellums of the manuscript and find its secret.

so here's a concept art(will create more), just to see the main look of the character then will do some details for his outfit :)

13233_660972873919787_1514494206_n.jpg

Replies