Home Contests & Challenges Archives

Mixamo Contest] - "FredMarquez" - "Adam Dixon - the legendary miner " (WIP))

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
_MarQueZ_ polycounter lvl 5
Hi first time on polycount challenge, I would like to practice my 3D character skill so I decided to join in,

Adam Dixon, the legendary miner.

As a solitary adventurer, Adam Dixon had to work like no man could do to dig his way in the mines of the kingdom. He was working day and night, seeking the glory and the richness. In his last adventure, 20 years ago, he broke a wall in the mine and found an underground cave. Far on the other side of the cave, he saw something incredibly shinning. The thing is that a river was flowing at the bottom and that he had to climb is way around the cave to reach the gem. After he reached it, he started to break the rocks around the giant diamond, trying to pull it out. He finally succeeded, but he felt down to the river with the gem in his hand. He woke up later with a serious wound on the face, but the gigantic Diamond was still in his hands.

Once he got out of the mine with his treasure, he decided to offer this precious gift to the Queen Victoria. His fortune and glory were made. But 20 years later, Adam Dixon can’t stand is tranquil life anymore. And then, he heard that the kingdom was looking for a courageous adventurer for a special quest. Adam Dixon is the man they choseto seek out the treasure of the Voynich Manuscript.

2d concept soon.

Replies