Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - StuartJackson1992 - "The Great British explorer"

HI guys

this is a very rough concept of my idea for this competition.
I wanted to take the best of the "Great British explorer" and combine it into an adventure character.

So as you can see i have given him a very "British bulldog" inspired saggy face, a flag on his metal detector and combining the typical "M1 Garand" with a metal detector attachment. I think it adds a comical feel to this character and that Is what I'm going for as I think its quite Unique!

I will spend the next two days gathering reference and deciding on the final character. I will be updating as i go :)

Stu

Replies

• StuartJackson1992
    Had half an hour to kill so just decided on colour pallet and some more interesting designs to the character.

One I came up with was While I was listening to the Fallout 3 soundtrack online I had an idea that the backpack the character is wearing could be a sort of Juke-box and when metal is found it then plays 40' style songs like the ink spots.

Let me know what you guys think of that idea I thought it was pretty kool! :)

Stu
  • TyC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TyC
    This is an interesting one :) I like the idea, do you have any updates on this character?