Home Full time/Part time work

Ubisoft Sofia (Sofia, Bulgaria) - UI Artist, 3D Environment Artist, 3D Animator

Established in 2006, Ubisoft Sofia has quickly become one of the group’s most versatile studios of Ubisoft. In its first 6 years, the studio has already developed a rich portfolio, ranging from casual games to flight simulations, and covering a wide range of platforms and technologies including Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3DS, Prince of Persia Trilogy HD PS3, Imagine: Fashion Designer 3DS, Prince of Persia Classics PSN, Chessmaster: The Art of Learning DS & PSP, and most recently Assassin’s Creed III Liberation for the PlayStation VITA.

Currently the studio is working on Assassin’s Creed Black Flag.

For our future challenges, we are looking for talented people in the areas of UI, 3D Environment Art and 3D Animation to join our team. To read more details about the openings or to apply, please go:

Here
or
Here

Replies

• Mischievous
    Offline / Send Message
    Mischievous polycounter lvl 6
    Hello, is this offer still valid? None of the links seem to be working and I can't ping them on downforeveryoneorjustme.com.
    Anyhow, I'm from Bulgaria, Sofia, and I am really interested in this. Anyhow, I send you a PM, I hope that's ok, because I would really like to get in contact with you guys.