Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - gel08 - Dera (WIP)

I wanted my adventure character to be a strong and able woman built for extreme challenges. She's essentially an adventurer who thrives in thrilling and dangerous ways of retrieving artifacts. Let's just say she's got more brawn than Lara Croft and charges at obstacles head on with more luck than Drake.

wip2.jpg

Replies

• Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sounds good! Is she from the past century or modern times?
    Welcome and good luck to ya!
  • TyC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TyC
    Nice drawings, and good introduction to her :) Have you any 3D models, I'm curious to see!
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there! Quick reminder that you still need to fully register to the contest so that we may provide you with free access to Mixamo's Auto-Rigger and Motions Collection. (You will need to take a few minutes to Auto-Rig and animate your character before submitting your entry.)

Here's how to register: Simply send an email to contest@mixamo.com and provide the following info:

Name: Your First and Last Name
    Login: Your Mixamo login or associated email address
    Source: Where you heard about this contest
    Tools: 3D software you will use to model your character
    Polycount WIP Thread: Your email must include the URL to your work-in-progress thread on Polycount so we can follow your progress

That's it!

We'll then provide you with free Auto-Rigging and animating on Mixamo and send you a confirmation. Thanks!