Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - Azsrak - They're afraid of her (WIP)

Biograph:
Who is she, where does she come from? Nobody really knows. She's a ghost. A phantom. A shadow. A shade. A character without written history, without known past.
She comes with many names. One of the names being Cheroby.
It is said that she has connections not only to every government but every major underground organization that exists.

There are rumors claiming that she has lived for millenia, even for eras. But again, nobody really knows. She's a myth. A legend. Everytime when she's been forgotten, she makes a rather impressive appearance. No one has lived to tell of encounter with her. But again... how is she known then?
Nobody even knows if she works alone or not. It's suspected that she works in a team. But again... nobody knows for sure.

Who is she? Why is she back? Why is she here? What are her motives?

Personal notes about the project:
I'm crazy about women who know how to fight and handle weapons. Now... She's not as badass as she sounds, not at all. But she has resources: planes, helicopters, back-up team, snipers backing her up, you name it. Anything one can think of. I'm crazy about black hoods and masks, too, something to cover the identity. Yet, I found those women attractive, I kind of see what the character could look a like (not identical, of course not). But I hope this project goes well. And I hope I find time for the project. I seem to be in terrible hurry at all times. I want to cover her in tight gear: the clothes should also offer some kind of defense (kevlar?). She is to be fast; get in, get out, leave no evidence, keep identity hidden. Something like that.

Replies

• Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lara Pulver... <3

Welcome and best of luck, Azsrak! Sounds like a very cool concept!
  • Azsrak
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you!

I must say that both Lara Pulver and Amanda Tapping (her role as Dr. Helen Magnus in Sanctuary left it's mark) are very inspiring, not to mention that they are both extremely beautiful. Milla Jovovich's role in Resident Evil was also something that left it's mark (the movie serie itself is great). All these are merely just character features I'd like the character to have.

I'll probably make some more accurate sketches of the possible character before actually starting the modelling.
  • TyC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TyC
    I really like this idea of a character, it is very unique and will make for some fantastic 3D art! Do you have any more sketches, I would like to see her :)
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there! Quick reminder that you still need to fully register to the contest so that we may provide you with free access to Mixamo's Auto-Rigger and Motions Collection. (You will need to take a few minutes to Auto-Rig and animate your character before submitting your entry.)

Here's how to register: Simply send an email to contest@mixamo.com and provide the following info:

Name: Your First and Last Name
    Login: Your Mixamo login or associated email address
    Source: Where you heard about this contest
    Tools: 3D software you will use to model your character
    Polycount WIP Thread: Your email must include the URL to your work-in-progress thread on Polycount so we can follow your progress

That's it!

We'll then provide you with free Auto-Rigging and animating on Mixamo and send you a confirmation. Thanks!