Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] - Elmo - ScooBA gIRL (WIP)

Elmo
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Elmo polycounter lvl 8
UPDATE:
supawip_zpsee690690.jpgHey guys
decided id have my hand at this comp looked pretty cool
makin a scooba girl adventurer she will have a sleeve tatoo on 1 arm, a bag,and a pair of those scooba feet thingys ahaha
chick_zps96ec908a.jpg

Replies

• Dryulya
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sweet girl. I love it.
  • Elmo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Elmo polycounter lvl 8
    little update
    working on some fins
    gonna put a tatoo not sure if it will be fulls leeve or half
    more to come
    supawip_zpsee690690.jpg
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there! Quick reminder that you still need to fully register to the contest so that we may provide you with free access to Mixamo's Auto-Rigger and Motions Collection. (You will need to take a few minutes to Auto-Rig and animate your character before submitting your entry.)

Here's how to register: Simply send an email to contest@mixamo.com and provide the following info:

Name: Your First and Last Name
    Login: Your Mixamo login or associated email address
    Source: Where you heard about this contest
    Tools: 3D software you will use to model your character
    Polycount WIP Thread: Your email must include the URL to your work-in-progress thread on Polycount so we can follow your progress

That's it!

We'll then provide you with free Auto-Rigging and animating on Mixamo and send you a confirmation. Thanks!
  • Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Heya, I have another reminder for you. :)

The deadline for your submission has been extended: you have until tonight (Monday July 8, 11:59:59 pm PST) to email us your entry.

If you have any issue with the Auto-Rigging or Animating, our awesome support team is here to help out so feel free to email support@mixamo.com and use the word "contest" in the subject of your email so that we get back to you before the end of the day.

Good luck!