Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

IronMan- Mark XLII -Game Asset

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
sagiarts polycounter lvl 6
Hi ALL
Its been a while since I have posted my personal work in forums.
In this past 2 yrs a lot happened to me - I changed job , I have become proud father , I shifted from outsourcing job to in-house IP production I shifted from console to online/mobile.
All this changes means a lot to me and has radically changed my life.
Now since my kid has grown a bit I can have better sleep at night, since I shifted from outsourcing to in-house original IP work pressure is much much moderate and since I shifted from console to mobile I can learn a lot of new things ,
BUT
THERE IS A BIG FEAR ALWAYS HAUNTING ME.
THE FEAR IS TO LOOSE TOUCH ON WHAT I HAVE GATHERED SOME EXPERIENCE TILL NOW AND TO LOOSE CONTACT FROM FURTHER TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT IN CONSOLE GAME ART HORIZON.

Hence I have decided to start a full-fledged console game character.
My Goal
TO CREATE A GOOD PIECE OF ARTWORK
TO LEARN SOME HUGE ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY WHICH I MISSED DOING REPEATED LABOR JOB IN MY PAST OUTSOURCING COMPANY.
TO TIGHTEN MY GRIP ON HARD SURFACE MODELING
Why Am posting here
Expecting a lot of constructive criticism , knowledge and tips-n-Tricks from all the members of the community.
Here is the basic blocking of the character I have done in Zbrush in past week coming after office and stealing some time from parenting.
1.jpg

My target is not to make intricate inner mechanism of the suit with all hinges functioning…..I aim to make an Ironman suit for console game which I can rig to make simple dynamic poses…….No shoulder rocket launching or suit deconstruction.
Next I will start with retopo the suite in MAYA.
Please let me know what points to keep in mind while doing the topology.