Home Dota 2

Happy Elephant Courier

Hey Guys!

I recently submitted the first version of my newest courier. Check it out, and if you like him, give it a like :)

C&C would be great!!

Workshop Link

868F793B7D4A8551D985DF4CC125DA511623E17F

7FD0BBBF9851B449E5BD6343B570464DBF1082BB

Replies

• Robbiek1000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    really great idea. With the paint on the head it makes him look like he belongs in a carnival or something. I'd love to see the balloons that are holding him or her up fit in more with the current feel of the courier. It may be too on the nose but think of Dumbo, or even the hot air balloon from the "Oz the Great and Powerful" movie. Just and idea.
  • MdK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MdK polycounter lvl 9
    really great idea. With the paint on the head it makes him look like he belongs in a carnival or something. I'd love to see the balloons that are holding him or her up fit in more with the current feel of the courier. It may be too on the nose but think of Dumbo, or even the hot air balloon from the "Oz the Great and Powerful" movie. Just and idea.

Don't you mean "on the trunk" hohohohoooo, I'll get my coat.

Anyway, really liking the look of this courier, looks great ingame.
  • Steaky
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The head paint is supposed to be less carnival and more tribal/indian/african, maybe there's a way I can make that come across more...

For the balloons, I originally had them textured, but it felt a bit too busy for my tastes. I'll try some things out and see if I can get a good balance.

Edit: Thanks MdK
  • deadl3ss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks AMAZING bro breautiful art ! Id buy it !