Home Artists Looking For Work

[Freelance] 3D Character Animator / Rigger | Keyframe, Motion Capture

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
mayamak polycounter lvl 6
My name is Marcin Dąbrowski, I'm from Kraków, Poland. I would like to make a proposal to remote cooperation as 3D Animatior / Rigger. You can find more about my experience on LinkedIn profile.

e-mail: mayamak1986@gmail.com

I have over 7 years experience in gamedev industry. My profession is 3D Character Animation include Rigging and Motion Capture Cleaning/Editing. I feel very flexible with Maya, Motion Builder, 3ds Max and Modo. I graduated with a Bachelor Degree – profile: 3D Animation at College of Computer Science based in Łódź, Poland. In 2011 I completed 2 years animation course at Drimagine - School of 3D Animation and VFX also based in Poland. Afterwards I became a professional 3D animator focusing strictly on character animation type of work. I remotly collabrated with: FueroGamesVinciGamesone2tribeGlobalFunEfektpol

Currently I'm Character Animator at Nano-Games, Poland. Latest project was ZAMB! Endless Extermination and CITYCONOMY: Service for your City. Prevously I was a Lead Animator at Reality Pump located in Kraków, Poland on project called Sacrilegium (PC,PS3,XBOX,MAC). My responsibilities as a Lead are to set up body and face Motion Capture sessions using OptiTrack technology. I also manage all cutscene animation and CG team work that is going through Reality Pump studio. Completed project in RP was Two Worlds II: Pirates of the flying fortress (cutscene demoreel)  My responsibilities on this production was to create realistic human and creature animations for in-game cutscenes by cleaning and editing Motion Capture data from X-sense technology. Other game project that I was involved as Character Animator are: Neuroshima ApocalypseCargo3EuroGoal2012

I have experience with editing and reconstructing markers from Vicon Blade files. I remotely collaborated with Alvernia Studios on “Call of Juarez: The Cartel” as a motion capture data cleaner. I also remotely collaborated as character animator with El Viaje Imposible, Producciones Cinematográficas on a 3D animated short movie „Blue & Malone: Detectives Imaginarios”. All shots on this project were done by key-frame animation.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.