Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Assassin's Creed themed Weapons.

Hey there!

So i have now began working on a new project of mine where i will create weapons with themes based on my favorite games! So first of in the list are Assassin's Creed! So i have been thinking about several weapons i can do with this theme and i now have three in mind which one of them i have made the concept art for "Check below" and will soon begin to model.

The reason i do this is because i need to improve my drawing/concept art skills and come up with my own concepts instead of just finding a good concept on the internet for me to use.

So without further ado here is the first concept! I present to you... The Creed Blade!

creedblade2.jpg

You can find a HUGE! version here: https://imageshack.us/a/img607/2271/creedblade.jpg

I appreciate all the criticism and feedback you can give me so don't go easy on me! :)

Now to start working on the first model and the second concept art! I'll upload my progress on this thread as soon as i got stuff worth showing!

//Johan

Replies

• Johan3043
    Alright so i believe i am close to done with the High Poly version of the blade. I have to add the letters to the blade tho. Will look into different fonts first tho because i'm not 100% sure on the font i am using now.

Feel free to leave Feedback! :)

highpoly2.jpg

Take note that the handle's leather strips looks like they are pretty loose because i wanted to make the Bake looks nicer later. You always loose some information during the bakes so wanted to "Overdo" it a bit on the HP :)

Not quiet sure if the blade is too big for a one handed weapon...