Home General Discussion

Where do You Do what You Do?

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
HatPoweredSpyCrab polycounter lvl 10
Hi there guys
If there is another thread similar to this, and/or this thread goes against any rule of the community please let me know.

Prologue
I've been working for a while in a comfortable and peaceful place. Studying anatomy, trying to digital paint, making some 3D and watching many tutorials in the hope to grow my skills.
I have to admit that this place puts to work my brain in a rare kind of way, always concentrated, always alert. Some kind of magic is emanating from this place, and it's so strong that it makes me to always come back (also because I sleep here), and I know this is the right place to do my stuff, to Do What I Do.

The Objective of this Thread is to showcase our working areas, our creative temples. To show a peace of what makes us who we are, to show a peace of us, why whe do what we do and where we do it.
I hope this also serves as a different kind of motivation by showing that we have many things in common, our idols, our muses, and that we start where everybody else starts, we are humans after all.

Scheme:
Please post a series of pictures, link to your own online picture stock, collages, or even illustrations of Where you do what you Do. HAVE FUN
Well I start:):

Nb6zfV9.jpg
JWtLg6k.jpg
ViTn43G.jpg
OqwtvAc.jpg

IN MEMORIAM
PgLEHxc.jpg

Loomis Reincarnated
VJ2G4V0.jpg
I hope for your contributions:)

Replies

This discussion has been closed.