Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

LF Environment Arist - Vespyr Games [Rev Share]

Current Status of the Games:
[FONT=&quot]In Production. Alpha set for the upcoming months. [/FONT]

What we need:

[*]
    [FONT=&quot]Environment Artist (2D) - Will be responsible for taking concept art and building the in game assets (backgrounds, walls, platforms, etc). Animation skills not required but a plus. Previous experience in Unity3D is a plus but not required.[/FONT]

[*]
    [FONT=&quot]If a position isn't listed, please still send your resume our way as there may be additional opportunities (HR@vespyrgames.com).[/FONT]

Vespyr Games:
    [FONT=&quot]Vespyr Games was founded in January of 2013 with the mission of creating unique, innovative, and above all else, fun video games. Our company is based in Florida, and our core focus is developing affordable video game titles on PC/XBLA, although we also intend to pursue the mobile market (iOS and Android). The company was founded by veterans of the video game industry with experience developing for PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and the mobile market of Android and iPhone/iPad. While we will primarily be developing and publishing our own titles, we are open to external publishing opportunities. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Our goal is to make high quality games for audiences of all ages. Down the road, we will also be interested in collaborating with other developers on projects, and publishing third party titles.[/FONT]

Myself (Michael):
    [FONT=&quot]The short story is that I've worked on four video game titles. The first release was for PC[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with a small game developer, and second was with Obsidian Entertainment on Alpha Protocol (PS3, Xbox 360, PC). I also worked on two iPhone games. I spent the last 2 years at Microsoft working on the Xbox 360. I have a Bachelors in GSP (Game and Simulation Programming) from DeVry University, and I also spent two years studying Entrepreneurship. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Production is my love. Most people are surprised to hear this, because few take the position on by choice. But the truth is, I love the supervisory side of things: scheduling, handling documents, relaying communications, and most importantly, making sure the team has access all the tools they need to succeed. I also enjoy working with the Microsoft suite (Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) and anything technology or game related, so the job is a pretty good fit.[/FONT]

http://www.vespyrgames.com

Current Team:
    [FONT=&quot]The majority of our team members have AAA project experience (or at least prior game development experience) working for companies such as Obsidian Entertainment, Threewave, and Piranha Games. Our core sound composer was nominated for a BAFTA for his work on Thomas Was Alone for Mike Bithell. [/FONT]

• Michael D - Creative Director / Producer / Business Development
    • Benjamin - Writer / Additional Design
    • Pete - Lead Programmer
    • Ant - Lead Concept Artist
    • Daniel - Lead Level Design
    • Michael G - Sound Effects
    • David H. - Musical Composition
    • Dave M. - Concept Artist
    • Brent A. - Intro Animation
    • Francis - Website Development
    • Undisclosed - Marketing

Payment:
    [FONT=&quot]Currently payment will be % based Rev Share and Equity where applicable. Pitches will be sent out to publishers and investors and we are looking at a potential release on Kickstarter. Kickstarter payment is in the contract on top of rev share. Future projects will be paid up front. [/FONT]

Contact Info:
    • Accepting all application
    • Email - HR [AT] vespyrgames [DOT] com - forwarded to my personal inbox
    • PM or reply to this post - checked daily

Feel free to email, PM, any questions or just wanting to chat!
    My LinkedIn is www.linkedin.com/in/michaeldehen