Home Unreal Engine

Player in Gas Mask - Deciding What to See and How To Set It Up

I'm trying to make the player feel like he is wearing a civilian gas mask. Currently we have a static gas mask image on the camera as a placeholder, but I've been tasked to see if making geometry for the camera gets a better result.

I already have a high res mask made, but my issue comes from the fact that humans are binocular and cameras are monocular. The single camera lens naturally has to be in the center of the mask, but the mouthpiece takes up a giant chunk of the middle of the view. In reality, the eyes are offset and the mouthpiece is effectively off to the side of either eye. To fix this, I plan to create a copy of the mask (keeping the original for third person use), then using the camera placed inside, smash the mask into a shape that makes the camera view feel similar to the experience of being in the real life mask.

My main problem comes from the fact that I don't know how to make a camera in Maya have the same field of view as the one in Unreal. I've got the camera aspect ratio and FOV (4:3 and 90, respectively), but I have no idea how to change the Maya camera settings to something similar because of it's more real-world attributes. With a 4:3 aspect ratio and 90* FOV, how can I calculate the rest of the Maya settings (angle of view, focal length, camera aperature, film aspect ratio, lens squeeze ratio)?